Monday 17 March 2014

MONTH ONE - HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS

FINALLY!!!!!

I have had some weeks in between where i failed completely, but i can finally count a compiled month of working out at least twice weekly.

Month 1 Summary:
  • 11,300 Rope jumps
  • 1,910 High knee jumps
  • 1,345 Jumping x jacks
  • 845 Donkey Kicks
  • 790 Seconds Planks 
  • 366 Modified Push-ups
  • 378 Sit-ups
  • 805 Squats



I started off at 75 kgs but decided am not going to weigh myself till the 6 months are over. I however forgot to get my measurements but currently i stand at 38-36-43. My target is 36-28-38 or "somewhere na hapo".

ION
I tried the cucumber + lemon drink today and the water was heavenly. I never got the mint leaves but my mix was beautiful. Never again will you find me sipping plain water, not after this :)


"A JOURNEY BEGUN IS HALFWAY DONE"

Love Adhis ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment