Sunday 16 February 2014

HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS WEEK 1/24.


Yay, so finally i have began my weight loss journey. Started this week, although i only exercised thrice. My goal is to make exercise a daily routine, a lifestyle.
My target is to lose at least 12 kilograms within the next 6 months. My target weight is 63 kgs. (Am currently at 75)

Some of these exercises i must say were a real challenge. The first day i did my SQUATS, honey my thighs were on fire! I was left walking like a retarded Penguin. I had to take a break for a week, then resumed again this week, at least i was now walking like a penguin in 6-inch heels :)
My plan is to work out six days a week and rest on the seventh.

So below is a summary of what i did. And by the way i don't plan to weigh myself until after the 24 weeks are done. The only way to judge my progress will be by using measurements (Bust-Waist-Hips).

Week 1 Summary:

  • 3015 Rope jumps
  • 415 High knee jumps
  • 415 Jumping x jacks
  • 165 Donkey Kicks
  • 145 Seconds Planks (my palms were all sweaty after 3 seconds, woiii!)
  • 46 Modified Pushups
  • 145 Situps
  • 165 Squats
Here is a breakdown of how i managed the above:



Day 1: Wednesday 29-Jan-2014
50 squats (hapa ndio nilitembea kama penguin hana coordination), 100 Jumping Jacks, 20 sit-ups,
15 minutes of Jessica Smith Workout (Look Better Naked) <--- That is the name of the workout btw :)

Extra
1 litre water (you have probably heard of the importance of water in weight loss and general well being)
Mango, Water Melon, a Banana and some grapes (i will also assume you have heard of the 4 fruits and 5 vegetables rule for healthy living)

Day 2: Tuesday 11-Feb-2014
1000 Rope Jumps, 50 Donkey Kicks, 100 X Jacks, 30 Seconds Plank, 10 Pushups and 30 Situps.

Extra
1 litre water
Coconut + mango + banana +tomato + carrot Smoothie.

Day 3: Wednesday 12-Feb-2014
1000 Rope Jumps, 200 High Knee Jumps, 100 X jacks, 50 Donkey Kicks, 50 Seconds Plank, 11 push Ups, 40 Sit-ups and 50 squats.

(i was so proud of myself this day ♥)

Extra
1 Litre water
Mango + banana + tomato + coconut smoothie


Day 4 : Friday 14-Feb-2014    (Yes, i worked out on valentines )
1015 rope jumps, 215 High Knee Jumps, 115 X jacks, 65 Seconds planks (MAKOFI kwangu), 25 Modified Push-ups, 55 sit-ups and 65 squats.

Extra
1 litre water
mango + banana + coconut + avocado + tomato + spinach smoothie.




My plan is to increase everything by 15 weekly. Eg if i did 1000 rope Jumps this week, next week i plan to do 1015 etc.

"Procrastination is a luxury i cannot afford"

There you go, see you next week

Love Adhis♥

No comments:

Post a Comment