Thursday 6 March 2014

21 Day Self Discipline Challenge

We are already in the third month of the year and sadly, like most people, my new year resolution remains just that, a resolution. This year i only had one resolution, to conquer myself. This involves one single thing, Self-Discipline. I really don't want this year to be the same as previous years, i want to conquer myself this year.

I once tried self discipline back in early 2002 and the results were out of this world. I want that type of success in every aspect of my life.

Apparently behavioural scientist say that it takes 21 days to form/break a habit. Hard as it may be, i want to use the next 21 days to form a habit of practising self-discipline daily.

An update of the results for the 21 Days of Self discipline will be expected around 27th of March, So help me God.

Love Adhis ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment