Saturday 21 June 2014

Amla oil for hair

Yassss good people, good news. I have developed the thickest growth you can imagine, oh the joy. Problem is i think am becoming a "Hair Oil Junkie". My first bottle of Castor oil was over and i didn't think twice bout buying another one.

Did i mention that my salonist couldn't stop talking about how strong my hair has become, hehehehe the joy ooh!

I have a confession to make, i think i have developed a very soft spot for natural hair oils. I actually had to restrain myself from buying several bottles, lol but i couldn't help myself buy this Amla one.
The benefits of Amla to hair have long been known by Indians. Its an effective hair conditioner and it even prevents grey hair. Amla works by penetrating deep into the hair and scalp, strengthening the hair shaft and nourishing it. This fruit also has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.


Yes, i even have a list of oils i must buy before the year ends, its that bad.
1. Brahmi Oil 
2. Mustard Oil
3. Jojoba Oil
4. Bhringaraj
5. Almond oil
6. Avocado Oil
7.Mustard oil
8. Argan Oil

Have an Oily week
♥ Adhis

1 comment: